In today's episode I answer one of the questions that I ask all of my guests - 'what book or books do you find yourself recommending most often?'.
Over 30 minutes I walk you through the 5 books that have had the biggest impact on me and my career and share some of the key takeaways that you can apply straight away in your own career.
Each of these books is fantastic in its own right and read together they will help you to take your career to the next level. Whether you're just starting out in Consulting or approaching Partner the skills that these books give you will prove invaluable!
The books I discuss in today's episode:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie - http://amzn.eu/26aPrX6
- Influence by Robert Cialdini - http://amzn.eu/j9op2US
- Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins - http://amzn.eu/1Jn3TLj
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss - http://amzn.eu/d4vK83U
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown - http://amzn.eu/hDT7C99